No Education/Career/Programming background Required!
Just challenging yourself on our online Recruitment.
This recruitment is intended for people who want to be an engineer. After registation, trying to get the highest score as you can within 3 hours (By programming to send HTTP request).
After registeration, the contest begins with the presenting of the quiz(※). The WebAPI for contest has been provided, by implementing the program with any programming language you like, get your score as high as possible within 3 hours. This score will be your final evaluation.
(※)After registeratin, the contest pages URL will be sent to your email address. Access the contest page and click the start button. The contest quiz will be released and the contest begins.
Register on this site.Entry
The online contest pages URL will be sent to the email address you have registered with.
Start the contest by clicking the start button on the contest page.
We will inform you the result within 2 weeks by email.
- Posting Title
- Engneering Jobs
- To anyone who is interested in working in TeamLab.Inc
- You can join at any time.
- Depending on your skills, we might ask you to apply for our group companies due to our policy of assigning everyone in a right team where they can fully leverage their strengths.
- You can use any programming language you want. It should be capable of sending HTTP request.
- Access to the internet.
About Engneering Jobs
teamLab is looking for specialists in the information society such as; Programmers (User Interface Engineers, Database Engineers, Network Engineers, Hardware engineers, Computer Vision Engineers, Software Architects), Mathematicians, Architects, CG Animators, Web Designers, Graphic Designers, Artists, Editors and more.Details (Midcareer) Details (New graduates)
- ・The quiz wont be released until the begin of the contest.
- ・You may want to give up in the middle of the contest.
- ・The next step of the recruitment process could be different, depending on your score.
teamLab is a collective, interdisciplinary creative group that brings together professionals from various fields of practice in the digital society: artists, programmers, engineers, CG animators, mathematicians, architects, web and print graphic designers and editors. Referring to themselves as “Ultra-technologists,” their aim is to achieve a balance between art, science, technology and creativity.teamLab official site